Thursday, September 11, 2008

reminder for myself

Dear Sis,
Yes, I will keep my passion to those who are in need especially orphans.
It's too hard for HK people to slow down and enjoying live.
Does the creator really want us to work and work endlessly?
What are the purposes of our lives?
If HE is in charge, why do we bother and worry too much!
After these few months, I think I should learn the lesson of "Be still".
My focus is on my family first, then others families like YanZhen and Yan Jun.I also learn from the book "The Church Never Sleep" that love one people at a time. Then the miracle will happen. Just do one thing at a time.
The most important thing that I need to make sure is
my passion=our Boss' passion.
I wish you can take good rest and enjoy everyday.Tomorrow will be better. But Today is a "Present" from our boss.
Do we ready to receive the present? Haha...
So good to have “present” everyday. I have really good sleep last night. I almost didn't sleep on the night before because Towa fear the storm and raining.Be good to yourself.
Take care.Blessings,Bro.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home