Thursday, July 05, 2007

Farewell Party

Time flies. I can't believe that we have only 14 days left before we leave HK.
The good thing is we are getting closer to our adventure!
I am really thankful to our Lord who guide and lead us to this change.
Start from last week, we already have 4 farewell dinners. There are more coming up.
Before I forgot, I think it's better to write something on my blog even though my blog was silent for near 10 months.
1. June 24, Choi Ge arranged a dinner with Brenda, Pau and Choi's families. We had 18 people in one table. What a privilege to be one of these families! Choi Ge worried about our living in China but his care and concern really impressed me.
2. June 26, Wendy, Ka Yan, Christina and her mum had dinner with Iris and I at City U. I met these three sisters at LTS through Ka Yan in January 2004. They always remember my birthday and really a blessings to me.
3. June 27, Teacher Fellowship arranged farewell lunch at CAHCC school. Dinner at Chak Kei and Annie's home.
4. June 28, Jack and I had lunch with Hoi Yan. She insisted that she paid the bill. She really grows up and she cares Jack very much. She brought many snacks to Jack.
5. July 1, lunch with Han tze, Daniel and Theresa's family(Mr.Fung, Kin Ho, Kin Yiu and sister)
at City U. Farewell Dinner with Taipo AOG brothers and sisters. Ah four arranged this gathering and invited other bike team leaders such as Tak Choi and Tim's families, Ah Fung and Michelle of TSTSCC.
6. July 2, William and Debbie arranged a farewell party with some families from Enoch and Joy fellowship. I was really impressed by their compliments.
7. July 3, Dinner at Mrs.Chan's home with Chung, Shan Shan and Mr.Chan. We were glad to see that Jack had a good time to chat with Chung and Shan Shan.
8. July 4, Dinner with Pak Fai, Pui Man and Yan Yan. Yan Yan may move to Yunan in the future.
Thank you all of our friends giving us unforgettable memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home