Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my dearest wife, Iris.

Sept 5 was Iris’s birthday. We went with Jack to Ha Wun Yiu village to let him have a look of our preferred rental house. Surprisingly he liked it so much and then we took a walk to the taipo station. We all liked this house but I had a bit worry about the safety when Iris went home alone. During the past week, we were looking for a right place to live. We want to find one near taiwo station for Iris’s convenience to school. But it’s so difficult to find. Then we went to Fanling searching for village house near station. Concerning the distance and the rental fee, we don’t think Fanling is good for us.

We met PuiShan (teacher in a taipo school) at the Taipo Plaza when Iris and I had afternoon tea there. We talked about our friends such as May, Fong Ming and Law Lap Kwan (UCC student in 1988). I called LapKwan and May. I talked for a while on the phone with May. Although we don’t meet often, we still have strong friendships that link us together through Christ.

Afterward we went to MaOnShan and had dinner in the Shanghi restaurant. Jack preferred Hardees’ black pepper beef rice to Shanghi dumplings. Iris and I enjoyed our meal just she and I. We met NgWaiFung when we left restaurant. She told us that her daughter HoiYee just flew to England this morning further her study in a boarding school.

Then we drove back home and enjoyed a mango cheese cake together. We were so full tonight and I was glad to see Iris’s smile.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to my dear Iris.

Happy Birthday to you.

I love you and you are always in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home