Letter to Iris
Dear Iris,
As you say, God is so good to us. Since 2003, we experienced HIS grace endlessly. I trust that our LORD will carry us to another new chapter of our life. Even though I am not really sure what’s next step. I just take it step by step according to HIS lead. I am so glad that we go through so many things during the past year. We understand one another more and more as our love grow deeper and deeper. Thank you so much for your support during the past 4 years. Without you I can’t make my dream come true- study abroad in State, study at LTS, go to short term mission trip in China, etc. I can’t make it happen without you. As you know, I need you on my side as we walk together. We are partners and coworkers for HIS work. I love you.
Your love,
Terence
As you say, God is so good to us. Since 2003, we experienced HIS grace endlessly. I trust that our LORD will carry us to another new chapter of our life. Even though I am not really sure what’s next step. I just take it step by step according to HIS lead. I am so glad that we go through so many things during the past year. We understand one another more and more as our love grow deeper and deeper. Thank you so much for your support during the past 4 years. Without you I can’t make my dream come true- study abroad in State, study at LTS, go to short term mission trip in China, etc. I can’t make it happen without you. As you know, I need you on my side as we walk together. We are partners and coworkers for HIS work. I love you.
Your love,
Terence

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home