Back to 3.3 feel again
Back to 3.3 feel again
Thanks God let me to join our 3.3 group again even though I want to withdraw from the group. God knows my need and HE always prepares for me. I had good time to meet my 3.3 friends again. Even though the time was short and we didn’t discuss much on the subject matter that we suppose to do so. I don’t care and I think our relationship is more important than the study.
Thanks God you grant me to know Phyllis and Johann. Please send your angels surround them and comfort them. Thanks Phyllis for her inspiration of setting up my blog. Otherwise this blog won’t appear. Thanks Johann for his consistent effort to arrange the study group. Without his persistent email and phone call, I will miss the valuable time with 3.3 group. Johann, I really appreciate what you had done for the group.
God, sometime I will ask myself: Am I here to study you? That’s totally impossible and innocent. How can I study you? You are the Creator God and know me more than I do. I don’t want to know you only from my head; I really want to know you deep from my heart.
Dear Lord, please help me to know you more clearly, to love you more dearly, to follow you more nearly, day by day.
Thanks God let me to join our 3.3 group again even though I want to withdraw from the group. God knows my need and HE always prepares for me. I had good time to meet my 3.3 friends again. Even though the time was short and we didn’t discuss much on the subject matter that we suppose to do so. I don’t care and I think our relationship is more important than the study.
Thanks God you grant me to know Phyllis and Johann. Please send your angels surround them and comfort them. Thanks Phyllis for her inspiration of setting up my blog. Otherwise this blog won’t appear. Thanks Johann for his consistent effort to arrange the study group. Without his persistent email and phone call, I will miss the valuable time with 3.3 group. Johann, I really appreciate what you had done for the group.
God, sometime I will ask myself: Am I here to study you? That’s totally impossible and innocent. How can I study you? You are the Creator God and know me more than I do. I don’t want to know you only from my head; I really want to know you deep from my heart.
Dear Lord, please help me to know you more clearly, to love you more dearly, to follow you more nearly, day by day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home