Therapy for Terence
Therapy for Terence
I must thank God for giving me friends like brothers and sisters in the same family. After reading email about 3.3 tea time this morning, I really want to write down my thought. I need to say thank to Annie, Melissa, Johaan and Phyllis for their willingness to change the 3.3 Tea Time to “Therapy for Terence” yesterday. Even though Precilina was not here yesterday, she was the one who always reminds me about Iris and tells me about my weakness. Thanks Precilina too! I thank God when I am thinking of them. They all are my angels at LTS. I know one of the reasons why I am still here at LTS --- To be embrace by the love of God through our 3.3 group.
Thank you guys from my deepest heart.
I must thank God for giving me friends like brothers and sisters in the same family. After reading email about 3.3 tea time this morning, I really want to write down my thought. I need to say thank to Annie, Melissa, Johaan and Phyllis for their willingness to change the 3.3 Tea Time to “Therapy for Terence” yesterday. Even though Precilina was not here yesterday, she was the one who always reminds me about Iris and tells me about my weakness. Thanks Precilina too! I thank God when I am thinking of them. They all are my angels at LTS. I know one of the reasons why I am still here at LTS --- To be embrace by the love of God through our 3.3 group.
Thank you guys from my deepest heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home