Saturday, November 05, 2005

Parents are Companion?

Dear Parents,I would like to share my opinion about raising up our children.
I think we are all familiar with the old saying: “You need to study hard in order to promote a Band one school, and then you could get a better job in the future.”
Do you really agree with that? I doubt.
What are the purposes of education? What kind of kids do we want to build up?
I wonder.
In my opinion, our kids need more praise and encouragement. We need to be more positive to them. No matter how worst the exam result is. We still love them, right? Jesus also still loves them- this is a very good reminder from a Chinese Pastor.As a parent we need to change our mind-set in order to be our children's companion.Hope we can try our best to do it.
Best regards,
A Hong Kong Chinese dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home