Wednesday, December 07, 2005

315pm Tea Time

3:15pm Tea Time
I felt so good to have tea time with friends yesterday afternoon. We got together not for a special reason, just for a break and have chicken pies and coffee. This seems such a luxury to have a break especially near the end of semester. Everyone only focus on the assignments and exams. No one would like to waste a minute on leisure talk. We do everything for a purpose because we don’t want to waste time. But we forget the fact that we are here to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. I enjoy chatting with others and sharing different point of views. No matter what the people say that is “blowing water”. I don’t agree with that. I enjoy the 3:15 tea time very much!
Thanks all of you willing to “waste” your time with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home