100 years salary
100 years salary
I had a “Happy Birthday” dinner with Iris and Jack on Wednesday evening. That was a time for Iris and I to laugh again since Monday. It was a tough time for us after we had a counseling session. It was difficult to know myself and to notice my weakness. No matter whether I had made the right decision or not, I trust that God is still in charge and HE will direct us to the right path. The most important lesson for Iris and I is the bond of love between Jesus and us. We love because God first loves us.
We had an interesting dialogue. While we were eating Thai food, I shared about what I heard from a Myanmar (Burma) friend. She told me that a teacher’s annual salary in her country was around US $100 or less. That made me think outloud--what we earn in one month is equal to 50 years of her salary. Then Jack said 2 months’ salary would equal to 100 years. That was more than enough for his life. I continued that Iris and I only needed one month salary for each of us. Therefore 4 months salary will be enough for three of us to live in Myanmar. Wow! That’s so good! Do you believe it?
I had a “Happy Birthday” dinner with Iris and Jack on Wednesday evening. That was a time for Iris and I to laugh again since Monday. It was a tough time for us after we had a counseling session. It was difficult to know myself and to notice my weakness. No matter whether I had made the right decision or not, I trust that God is still in charge and HE will direct us to the right path. The most important lesson for Iris and I is the bond of love between Jesus and us. We love because God first loves us.
We had an interesting dialogue. While we were eating Thai food, I shared about what I heard from a Myanmar (Burma) friend. She told me that a teacher’s annual salary in her country was around US $100 or less. That made me think outloud--what we earn in one month is equal to 50 years of her salary. Then Jack said 2 months’ salary would equal to 100 years. That was more than enough for his life. I continued that Iris and I only needed one month salary for each of us. Therefore 4 months salary will be enough for three of us to live in Myanmar. Wow! That’s so good! Do you believe it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home