Thursday, April 27, 2006

Letter to my son

Dear Jack,
This morning I am thinking of you as always. I hope you have great time of your morning cycling practice. When I think about what I was doing at your age, I really want to thank God giving you to bring back my childhood. I enjoy so much to play with you such as cycling, playing basketball, table-tennis, badminton, Chinese chess, Chess and swimming. In fact, you teach me more than I teach you because I didn’t have time to play since I was eleven (almost twelve, I remembered that I was at primary six). Why I didn’t play? Not because I didn’t like. It was because I needed to help your grandparent at their grocery store. So, I didn’t have time to play with my friends. I really want to tell you that I love you so much and I love to play with you. Please forgive me when I reject your request to play basketball or table-tennis. It’s because I am too tired and I need to rest. I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday.
Your papa.
20060416

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home